Heather's Reviews > Dangerous Games

bookshelves: erotica, lora-leigh
Recommended to Heather by: Collette
Recommended for: Fans of Nauti boys
Read in October, 2008

I really really liked this book! 4.5 stars... The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars, was that I thought it was about 30- 40 pages too long, and the story could have been wrapped up earlier. With that being said, I still really enjoyed it!

Morganna is a girly girl who likes to dance, party and have a good time! She's also very smart and serious about her career in the DEA. No one knows she's in the DEA however, because she knew that Clint- the man she's been pining away for since she was a kid- would barge in and try to protect her.

Clint is a Navy SEAL just like his best friend Reno, and he has always been able to handle anything thrown his way... except Morganna. She has been tempting him for 10 years, and Clint knows he's got to stay away from her for her own good.

When Clint runs into Morganna at a BDSM club, he thinks that he can finally give in to his urges with her... now that she understands the Dom/sub relationship and will have no expectations... well he couldnt be more wrong! Morganna is undercover on a job, and when Clint shows up, thinking to only have her for one night, she's determined to show him that its forever... or never!

This book was sexy and intriguing. It had a large plot other than just Morganna and Clint's romance, however the steaminess between the two of them is off the charts! If you love the military man story line and enjoy a bit of drama and angst in your romance... this ones for you!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dangerous Games.

10/13/2008 page 1
10/13/2008 page 145
42.15% "Talk about sexual frustration... jeez!~ ;D"
10/13/2008 page 165
47.97% "I love Clint! *sigh*"
10/13/2008 page 221
64.24% "They're running from the South American drug cartel guys!!!!"
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Tammy I'm curious to read your review on this one, Heather. Most people either really like it or strongly dislike it. (I liked it and thought Clint was an awesome uber-alpha!)

Heather So far I LOVE it! I am kinda into the BDSM themed books though, and it seems you have to like that with this book ;D

H

message 3: by Mahlet (new)

Mahlet Great review Heather. I agree, those military men are definitely hard to resist!

Heather They are! I just loved Clint in this book! He is the epitome of Alpha male! ;D

H

Tammy I'm glad you liked it Heather. I originally picked this one up because of the reunion romance theme and because a dear, departed GR friend highly recommended it to me. Definitely one of my favorite books!

Heather I am very excited to start reading the next books in the series! ;)