Katieeoh Lacanlale's Reviews > We'll Always Have Summer

We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han

May 12, 2012

bookshelves: chic, christian, destiny-fate, engrossing, faith, friends, funny, hilarious, life, love, love-story, loyalty, purity, realization, romance, teen, women, sweet, young-adult
Read from May 12 to 13, 2012

One word to describe this book: BEAUTIFUL.

This book definitely have to be on top of my list of beautiful romance books other than my classic ones. It’s so sweet and perfect, with that right amount of balance between characters, everyone was known and everything has been told, bright and loud and just, just beautiful. A love story that will capture the hearts of everyone.

Such full of praise right? I can see that you are wondering why the hell am I so happy about this book. This is the 3rd installment of Belly’s summers and this is the best book of the series and it is my favorite.

Belly’s summer was as perfect as she had ever dreamed of, and she’s practically getting married to the love of her life, Jeremiah! A happy bride she is, she encounters all the struggles of her family and what her friends say of her unexpected decision to live her life forever with Jeremiah. Also, another unexpected comeback of Conrad, who hasn’t shown up last summer, was shocked to find out that Belly was getting married to his brother.

There are a lot of scenes that made me cry and made me laugh and realize things about life, our success and how things can seem totally over the hedge and when life is just unfair. Jenny Han was a great author to pull up all the stories with that beautiful satisfaction for her readers.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read We'll Always Have Summer.