Soumaya's Reviews > The Sunfood Diet Success System

The Sunfood Diet Success System by David Wolfe

5193960
May 12, 12

bookshelves: to-read

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Sunfood Diet Success System.

Quotes Soumaya Liked

“It seems the whole works of humankind are backwards. Most are trying to convince, instruct, and purify everyone else - without first purifying themselves. To enlighten others we have to enlighten ourselves.”
David Wolfe, The Sunfood Diet Success System

“Beautify your thoughts. Thoughts are the headwaters of action, life and manifestation.”
David Wolfe, The Sunfood Diet Success System

“We do not experience things as they really are! We experience things only through a filter and that filter determines what information will enter our awareness and what will be rejected. If we change the filter (our belief system), then we automatically experience the world in a completely different way.”
David Wolfe, The Sunfood Diet Success System

“The world we think we see is only a view, a collective description of the world that we create through our belief systems. Accepting this fact seems to be one of the most empowering things one can do.”
David Wolfe, The Sunfood Diet Success System

“Out of trillions of organisms that were alive at the beginning of time, are alive now and will be alive at the end of time, only one tampers with its food. You do not want to bet against those kinds of odds.”