E Maria's Reviews > The Angry Woman Suite

The Angry Woman Suite by Lee Fullbright

Jun 14, 12

bookshelves: first-reads-won-goodreads
Read from May 20 to June 03, 2012

Sorry for late review have been sick the past few weeks.

I really enjoyed this book; but, not sure how to write the review.

There are 3 people who tell the story with lots of supporting members throughout their stories.

Starts with a small boy wanting to know how to change angry women; he should know about them as he lives with 3 women who each hates theother for reasons you find as you read the book. It has something to do with the boy but he doesn't understand that. Plus he has a brother who has a different father an doesn't really care for his younger step brother.

About 2 sisters (angry women) and their mom. The supporting members have problems of their own too. Some you don't see until the time comes; mental illness.

Then there is Elyse the little girl who tries to get through life without anyone hurting her little sister bean; when she gets hurt she crawls into her self.

It is about self preservation & how some know what to do to survive & how others never learn to cope.

If you like history mixed in; which I don't usually but I actually enjoyed what I learned as I did not know about the Brandwine war.

I would recommen d if you like a story that has intriuqe, history, hate, love, unknown. It is well worth the read.

Glad I won the book as I probably would not have read it other wise but it truly is a good book.
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Angry Woman Suite.

05/20/2012 page 102
05/20/2012 page 220
58.0% "Just rec'd this book. Haven't been able to finish it yet. So, all I can say is I love the way 3 of the characters from the story are telling the story from their point of view. Makes for a wonderful reading. Now as I continue who is telling the truth if their is a truth. I won't devulge that information though. Iwill say now & then GO BUY THIS BOOK...I know I can't wait to get it finished."
05/20/2012 page 220