07bradenc's Reviews > The Throne of Fire

The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan

May 11, 12

Read in April, 2012

Carter and Sadie have been training magicians and finally fixed the house up. They almost forgot about the summer before. The destroyed what they thought the most powerful god in the world only to find out they released the god of gods, Apophis. Now they have to go save the world and the Kane family once again. They have a problem that keeps them separated for almost too long though.

Sadie has her birthday coming up and she will not no matter what let the world take that from her. She goes alone to her grandparents’ house to meet a few friends and ends up almost getting herself killed by her own grandparents. They get saved by the ugliest man in the world (well I guess he’s a god of ugly). They find Carter and end up making the biggest stand of their life and save everything they care about and a little more, the whole world.

If you like books that keep you in so much suspense you can't put it down then I would recommend this book to you. It is full of mythology, jam packed with action, and there’s even a little romance involved. This book will keep you entertained for hours and I hope everyone would read it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Throne of Fire.