Wendy's Reviews > Alice in Zombieland

Sep 12, 12

Read from August 31 to September 07, 2012

Alice In Zombieland ~ Gena Showalter
August 2012

I was excited to read this being the first in a new series called “The White Rabbit Chronicles”. It was amazing from start to finish.

Alice Bell ~ call me Ali she says, is a typical teenager if not being able to go outside after dark is typical. Her dad sees monsters he says and no one is safe at night.

Ali absolutely loves her younger sister and her mom and dad, so when a car accident takes them away from her she is devastated. When she rethinks the accident and what she saw that night, her dad was right….no one is safe at night…and yes she did now believe there were monsters because that night she saw them for the first time.

Ali is now living with her grandparents, starting a new school and trying to carry on without her sister and parents. If she could tell them she loves them once she would be happy.

She meets new friends and enemies and comes to understand the monsters a bit more. Oh did I mention the monsters were Zombies. I’m looking forward to the next book in the series to follow Ali and her friends fight the zombies and find out what’s in store for them.

Of course there is a little romance in this book and Ali has more than one admirer. Will she go for the good guy or the bad guy and which is which? You will have to read it to find out.

Gena Showalter knows how to show you a good time with her awesome storytelling. The twists and turns will keep you on edge with this book. Don't let it pass you by.

Thank you Gena and Marie for this ARC.

2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Alice in Zombieland.