George's Reviews > Ruler of the World

Ruler of the World by Alex Rutherford

Jul 20, 12

Read from June 05 to July 20, 2012

WOW! Just won this book on GOODREADS GIVEAWAY! Thank you Alex Rutherford and GOODREADS for making this book available! WILL GIVE A REVIEW UPON COMPLETION OF READING BOOK.

Fantastic writer! This is a book I could hardly put down. Once I did, I couldn't hardly wait to get back to it. My impression of a Moghul Emperior, was that he was a savage & animal, but Akbar, though he was a descendant of Ghengis Khan, was a very intelligent ruler with well thought of gouls. There a lot of action and still with drama of his family life. Though, he was very ruthless, he also had compassion. It was remarkable how he gained such a great impire and maintained control over his subjects. This book goes down on my list as one of my favorites.

Will there be a continuation this of Akbar's dynasty with his son in power? If so, will surely be looking forward to it.

This book has given me the incentive to purchase Alex Rutherford's other 2 books, RAIDERS FROM THE NORTH and A KINGDOM DIVIED.

Thanks again Alex Rutherford and GOODREADS for having this book available in the GOODREAD GIVEAWAY.

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ruler of the World.

06/11/2012 page 90
22.0% "Highly recommend this book! It started with a bang and continues to keep you engrossed in it. Hate to put it down."