Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews's Reviews > Air Demon

bookshelves: demon, detective, paranormal
Read in September, 2011

4 1/2 Hearts

First published at MM Good Book Reviews

Well, it’s about time, Ms Glenn. I thought you’d never let us have this one; it has, after all, been over a year. Ok, so maybe I like Ms Glenn’s work a little bit….ok fine… a lot, but that does not mean that I will not be brutally honest. I will be.

Nick was dragged down to Jinnistan when his friend and work partner, Gabe, is taken there for safety. Having his life turned upside down wouldn’t be too bad if only the demon he has the hots for would notice him. Storym is ignoring Nick as hard as he can because he knows that Nick will be in danger because of him if he caves in. After a night of passion (really hot, sexy, gonna melt your eyeballs passion) Storym flees leaving Nick feeling betrayed, so Nick leaves for the surface.

This is a great fun read; the interaction between the characters is great (I loved the fire-ball and whirl-wind play-fight between Gabe and Nick). The dangers are realistic to the setting and Nick isn’t a walk over (Storym has to earn his trust back). Nick and Storym worked well as a couple but they also worked well as a team along with Gabe and Themper to solve the problems in the palace. Ms Glenn even starts this book exactly where the first one finished, so it jogs your memory.

So my totally honest opinion is this… go out buy the book, it’s great. You have got to read it even if it’s just for the sex because you would never believe what Storym does with those mini whirl-winds!!! And if you don’t believe that I am being brutally honest then read the book and get back to me. *sly smirk*
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Air Demon.