Steph at Starry Night Book Reviews's Reviews > Dirty Blood

Dirty Blood by Heather Hildenbrand

May 15, 2012

bookshelves: favortie-s
Read from May 10 to 15, 2012

I loved this book, the plot was great and I love a good strong main character. Tara is strong, independent and well she’s just kick ass! Her world as she knew it completely changed one night, she met her then boyfriend for dinner and to play some pool, long story short they broke up because football seemed to be more important than anything else. When she was about to leave she realized he was the one who brought her there so she would have to take the bus, she took a short cut though an ally on her way to the bus stop. As Tara got closer to the bus stop she noticed a woman standing there and then her body shifted – and then she was a wolf. All snapping teeth and extended claws. Some hidden instinct kicks in and Tara manages to kill the wolf-girl, sustaining some minor injuries. Hot sexy Wes Shows up and poor Tara is in shock He takes her home and makes her forget.

The next day Wes shows up and starts explaining things she thought where only in books. What happens when things are not the way you thought they were and then some other wolf pack tries to kill you. But when they take someone you love you will do anything to get them back even if it kills you. I’m officially addicted to this series! And I’ll be getting book 2 as soon as I can! I loved the action the way Wes and Tara relationship grows and all the twists and turns and OMG I love Tara’s Grandma you will know what I mean when you read this book she is bad ass!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dirty Blood.