Mtl55's Reviews > Fate

Fate by Elizabeth Reyes

Oct 07, 12

bookshelves: my-favorites, awsome-reads
Read from October 03 to 07, 2012

What more can I say from one of my favorite authors?! Ms. Reyes absolutely delivers in this completely awesome spin off of the Moreno Brothers series. Not ONLY do we get to see the original Moreno Brothers as well as Romero and Eric (*sigh*), but we get to meet a whole new generation of Moreno deliciousness in Vince. We get to see his romance start and blossom with the sweet and caring Rosie. It was a beautiful honest love that just makes you giddy from the start. Although they have millions of obstacles to overcome you can never give up on that love finally makin it. From gangs to jealousy to lies (good intentioned) and truths this couple seems to fight it all despite the odds stacked against them. Ms.Reyes captures Vinces' Moreno charm and 'alphaness' (word? Haha well it is now in my head) and Rosie's beautiful innocence and just makes this story work. Absolutely wonderful book and so worth adding to your Elizabeth Reyes collection! Definitely waiting for Lorenzo's story but expectantly waiting on Hector's (from the 5th street series)!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fate.

10/03/2012