Christina Vourcos's Reviews > Battle Royale

Battle Royale by Koushun Takami

May 29, 12

Read from May 10 to 29, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Battle Royale.

05/17/2012 page 101
18.0% "This story makes me think of Hunger Games & Lost (I haven't seen the whole tv show yet) even though the book was written much earlier than both, and from a different country. I'm interested mostly in the main characters, but I also like romance aspect showing up in other characters. This book was recommended, lent to me to read, by my friend Tabitha, and I've lent her Hunger Games. We'll compare afterwards."
05/23/2012 page 259
45.0% "The more I read this book the easier it gets to follow the story. The reason why it was difficult at first was just getting used to the different perspectives of all the characters. Though there are a two main characters that we follow throughout that I've connected to. I'm kind of glad I waited to read this book till now. I feel like I have a better understanding than I would if I had read it earlier."
05/29/2012 page 529
92.0% "It's been a while since I've updated but I have been reading. I'm almost done with reading, and I might finish the book very soon."
05/29/2012 page 529
92.0% "The book ended just like I thought it would. Though I still liked the ending. Now I'm in the mood to listen to Bruce Springsteen."
05/29/2012 page 576
100.0% "The book ended just like I thought it would. Though I still liked the ending. Now I'm in the mood to listen to Bruce Springsteen"