Valeria Andrea's Reviews > Opal

Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Feb 11, 2016

bookshelves: to-read, youngadult, english

I am not reading this till Origin is out.
Why? Because Cliffhang rumor, that's why.

Really, NO ONE has seen the guy behind the guys in the cover? REALLY?
He looks like he wants to EAT them! As if they were something delicious to EAT!

WHO is he? & WHY is he looking at Katy & Daemon? (to Kill 'em?)

Is he Dawson? Or the creepy-crazy Doctor? If Dawson, well, that's a shame. *gasp* Or is it THAT twin brother (the one who, uh, survived)??

Er... as for Katy & HolyHots, great job. You look great as always. Nice shade of blue, too~

Usually Lux trailers are steamy & I have to watch them alone but Opal's Trailer ... is more sweet. Sad, even. There is something going on & I don't like it!!
11 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Opal.

02/11 marked as: to-read

Ava Oceana YOU SAW IT TOO? <3

message 2: by Katy (new)

Katy That is just freakin' creepy *shivers*

message 3: by Valeria (last edited Sep 21, 2012 08:10AM) (new) - added it

Valeria Andrea Yes I did o.o Is like watching a ghost(!). Only that, ,aybe is an Arum, don't you think?

Reva oh, i thought i was the only one who saw. i was so creeped out.

Larissa OMG, I can't believe that I hadn't seen him before :OOO I guess I was too distracted by Daemon, but wtf o.o

message 6: by Larissa (last edited Sep 22, 2012 10:23AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Larissa I'm betting he's an Arum though

message 7: by Valeria (new) - added it

Valeria Andrea Well, yeah, Faemon is kind of the distractive one. BUT one you've seen it is hard to stop staring at it & shake off the feeling of creepicness~

Katherine So freaking spooky! Not sure why I went back to see it after reading this review, and totally wish I hadn't! Great spotting though.

Emily Bruce Dawson is the twin brother ... just wanted to let you know, because in the first part of you review you almost made it seem like they were two different people

message 10: by Valeria (new) - added it

Valeria Andrea Emily wrote: "Dawson is the twin brother ... just wanted to let you know, because in the first part of you review you almost made it seem like they were two different people"

Oh, I know. I meant, Dawson & whatever creepiness that might be going on with him now OR Andrew, the other twin brother (: (Looking for revenge, you know?)

Andrea Very wise decision. Very very wise.

message 12: by Valeria (new) - added it

Valeria Andrea Andrea wrote: "Very wise decision. Very very wise."
Jajaja, yeah? I figured, after ALL those (some pretty scary) gif's & comments on the reviews, I'd take distance.
Still... The wait makes me nervous.

Abigail i just noticed the guy behind the guy in the cover. Thanks.
Freakin' creepy,that's what it is.