Maghon Thomas's Reviews > A Bloody Good Secret

3382002
Jun 19, 12

bookshelves: paranormal, fantasy
Read on May 11, 2012 — I own a copy

I love you, I just love you! After finding the first book in this series, I cannot help but devour this one, actually quicker, as there is no shortage of action packed awesomeness in this book. It's even better than the first, as more things progress, Secret gets put in the middle of everyone's business, and it's always pushed onto her to solve their problems, which are now becoming her problems! I didn't think I would be able to say this, as I really loved the first book so much, but hot damn, this one is even better!!! I am so excited to start book 3, and I absolutely love how things are turning out! Thank you, Ms. Dean, for giving me a new love!! :)

The plot is one of those "OMG I SO DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING"!! I couldn't believe who the bad guy was, I cannot even think about how this came to be, and I am so totally in awe how the writing is still fantastic! It is not the same old repetitive stories! And I couldn't believe the ending. Way to throw Secret to the wolves, hehehe now that's a crazy pun, if I ever saw one! GIMME GIMME MORE!! :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Bloody Good Secret.