Spoiler Whore but you can call me Amanda's Reviews > Seven Years to Sin

Seven Years to Sin by Sylvia Day

May 12, 12

bookshelves: sylvia-day, historical-romance
Read from May 10 to 12, 2012

Love love love! Alistair and Jess are a very passionate, sensual and incorrigible couple. I loved that Alistair loved Jess for seven years even when she was wed to someone else and that she secretly harbored feelings for him as well. The second story with her sister Hester was good as well and of course there was Michael who was in love with her while she was wed as well.

Favorite lines:

"I've wanted you from the moment I first saw you," she confessed, licking her dry lips. "Every hour I want you more."
His blue eyes were dark with need. Have me every hour." She stroked him through his breeches and smalls, her body softening and moistening in heated expectation. "Sex is innate to you; you exude it like a heady and addicting fragrance. But how can I distinguish myself from the other women who've desired you, unless I show you that I want more than your body?"
"What other women?"

"The very first time I had you," Alistair whispred, leaning his forehead against hers, "I understood the difference between what I thought I knew about sex and what I had yet to grasp. Now, I annot remember how I ever managed the act before you or how I could ever possibly attempt it without you."

"Do you see, Mother?" he asked softly, riveted. "Amid all of these lies, there is no finer truth than what is bared before you now."

"You do seem different," Michael mused, studying him. "Less agitated. Calmer. Tamed perhaps?"
"Bloody hell, lower your voice when you say such things."

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seven Years to Sin.

Comments (showing 1-4)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

~V~ Oh i liked this one! I don't typically care for historicals but this was good! :)

Spoiler Whore but you can call me Amanda I'm 19% in and me likey so far.

Lady Heather Sweet Jesus, What a quote!!! *fanning myself*

~V~ Great review Amanda, glad you liked it! I LOVED Alistair!!