Sherri Huntley's Reviews > Where Did We Go Wrong?

Where Did We Go Wrong? by Monica Mathis-Stowe

F_50x66
Jun 18, 12

bookshelves: first-reads
Read from May 19 to June 08, 2012

This book was in some ways entertaining but somewhat crude and sophomoric in the way the characters interact. The characters were more caricatures than they were characters that you could believe would actually exist. Add that to the overload of unlikely situations and it wasn’t the book it could have been. As I said, it is entertaining to a degree if you skip over some of the more crude parts of the book. The ladies are fast friends and lend their support to each other through their many challenges which include marrying a man and convincing him you are carrying his child while blackmailing another who is really the father, domestic violence and rebuilding a relationship (which is a good story), long distance relationships, family relationship, murder and much more. Although it’s not my taste I am sure many people would enjoy it. I am happy to have had the opportunity to check it out thanks to Goodreads.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Where Did We Go Wrong?.