Jodie's Reviews > Succubus Revealed

Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead

May 10, 12

bookshelves: ipad, bestest-ever, love-love-love
Read from May 09 to 10, 2012

You know, I think the more you read, the harder it is to be impressed. The harder it is for me to fall completely in love with the characters and laugh & cry along side of them. I am always, unintentionally, comparing books and the feelings they invoke in me and therefore it's made a lot harder to issue 5 star ratings. This book was brought about all of the above and more. I could give it 6 :)) Richelle Mead is very clever. It is as if she has jumper leads to my heart. I was sobbing like a baby at some bits and cackling like an old woman at others.

Carter, Roman & Hugh made this installment everything. Cody & Peter always bring a smile to my dial. And Georgie & Seth...theirs is a true love. Romance aside.I hadn't thought their relationship would truly be able to win me over. I was wrong & should have definately known better after the Rose/Adrian & Eugenie/Dorian thing. She really knows how to tell a tale.

I having an inkling I will be thinking of their story for a while to come. Amazing.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Succubus Revealed.