Ruty B's Reviews > Jailbirds

Jailbirds by Samantha Steele

Jan 30, 2016

bookshelves: 2012, paranormal, young-adult
Read from May 21 to 28, 2012

This book starts where the first ended and leaves you wanting for more.

Jailbirs is told by the point of view of Zac, who becomes the main character in this one. He really evolves since the first and is one of the strongest characters (not to mention a hot guy). The importance given to him in this one, creates and answer a few important things in the storyline.

Samantha keep submerging us in a world of Gods, goddesses, Signs, different powers and a fight for free will. It may look a bit confusing, but she has the ability to tells us the story in a way that allows us to keep the step.

All the new characters only add more drama and action to the story, and we finally get to understand a little more the prologue of the first book.

Unlike the first one, where we have 6 or 7 characters telling the story, here we have less switches, so we have to read mostly from Zac point of view. And the intervention of the tales of others is perfectly placed.

However, there were a few chapters in the middle of the story that felt unnecessary, I think the trial could pass a little more fast, maybe just felt that way because I really want to know what next.

I can't wait for the next one!

*** I received a complimentary copy in exchange for an honest review. ***
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Jailbirds.

01/30 marked as: read