Danielle's Reviews > Fifty Shades Darker

Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James

May 12, 12

bookshelves: owned, romance, favorites, erotica
Read from May 09 to 12, 2012

ITS CHRISTIAN GREY! There is just something about this character that lures you in. After the cliff hanger in the last book and knowin there is a third i knew that it wasnt over between Ana and Grey. It was so sweet and funny. This book had my heart beating and my eyes glassy and by the end i was so resenting that back cover. =( Even though the third book is awaiting me i refuse to read it so soon. I don't want an end to Ana and Grey. its just too good =) Yet another book to add to the favorites shelf.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fifty Shades Darker.

Quotes Danielle Liked

E.L. James
“Don’t leave me,” he whispers.
“Oh, for crying out loud—no! I am not going to go!” I shout and it’s cathartic. There, I’ve said it. I am not leaving.
“Really?” His eyes widen.
“What can I do to make you understand I will not run? What can I say?”
He gazes at me, revealing his fear and anguish again. He swallows. “There is one thing you can do.”
“What?” I snap.
“Marry me,” he whispers.”
E.L. James, Fifty Shades Darker

E.L. James
“But I'm a selfish man. I've wanted you since you fell into my office. You are exquisite, honest, warm, strong, witty, beguilingly innocent; the list is endless. I'm in awe of you. I want you, and the thought of anyone else having you is like a knife twisting in my dark soul.”
E.L. James, Fifty Shades Darker

05/09/2012 page 1
0.0% "SO EXCITED!"
05/09/2012 page 101
19.0% ""I shake my head- Christian Mindfuck Grey" -TOO FUNNY!"
05/10/2012 page 335
62.0% "I LOVE CHRISTIAN GREY! HOW COULD I NOT!"