Erin's Reviews > Deadline

Deadline by Mira Grant

May 08, 2012

bookshelves: take-my-hard-earned-money-already
Read on May 15, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deadline.

05/15/2012
48.0% "I have a feeling I will really love this book, volatile semi-asshole of a MC and all. When shit gets real within the first 100 pages, that bodes well for th rest of my book."
05/15/2012
49.0% "God, this book is STRESSFUL. I mean, I'm relatively certain that the main character won't be killed off less than halfway through the book, but still. STRESSFUL."
05/15/2012 page 305
52.0% "Um, I kind of wondered about Shaun and Georgia's relationship a bit in Feed, and then I forgot about the uncomfortable bits, and now he's just said "Good night, George," and I'm back to wondering and THIS IS NOT A PLACE I WANT TO BE. I don't know if I hope it's just me or not... On one hand, that would make me look a little bit gross. On the other hand, that would actually be pretty gross. So."
05/15/2012 page 321
55.0% "Oh, it's not just me . . ."
05/15/2012 page 333
57.0% "If Mahir dies at any point in this, I will burn everything. Actually, if any of the immediate team other than Shaun and Kelly die, there will be a bonfire of me burning things. I have a feeling that shit's about to get real and I want to prepare people for my possible wrath. PLEASE LIVE, AFTER THE END TIMES TEAM."
05/15/2012 page 435
75.0% "Because this June 24th blog post of Shaun's isn't foreboding enough . . . I think I need somebody to preemptively hold me."
05/15/2012 page 445
77.0% "ENOUGH OF THIS TENSION, JUST GET TO WHATEVER BAD THING IS GOING TO GO DOWN ALREADY"
05/15/2012 page 447
77.0% "OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD"
05/15/2012 page 462
80.0% ". . . I retract my previous statement. I no longer want to get to whatever bad thing is happening. Thank you."
05/15/2012
100.0% "So, um, that happened. BLACKOUT should be interesting. And good call, self, on not reading this until a week before BLACKOUT's release. Seriously. Good. Call."