Rain Endever 's Reviews > First Visions

First Visions by Heather Topham Wood

May 08, 12

Read on May 08, 2012

I received the book last night and it only took me a little less then a day to finish. I ABSOLUTELY adored the characters. Kate (Katie), Jared, Darlene, Julie, etc... were relatable and easy to connect with. Kate, our main heroine, is sarcastic and it's practically impossible to not see yourself in her. Sheltered for a little over two years (due to a coma) the young twenty-one year old finds herself in a predicament which is brought on when the stunning Detective Jared Corbett appears on her front steps asking for help. Of course, I fell in love with Jared's character. He wants to do right by his girlfriend, but the attraction between him and Kate is clearly undeniable. At some parts I had to put the book down to revel in just how captivating the plot is.I hope Mrs. Wood's will be making a sequel because I would love to see where the story goes, but of course the ending was great nonetheless. The book was a quick read and had me on my toes at every turn! The witty and sarcastic language had me grinning and I felt like I was a part of the plot. Loved every second of the roller-coaster ride and definitely a must read.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read First Visions.