Sophia T. (♥ Dimitri Belikov)'s Reviews > Echoes at Dawn

Echoes at Dawn by Maya Banks

Jul 06, 12

Read from July 03 to 07, 2012

Wow!!!Another great addition in the KGI series Echos at Dawn was an incredible,worth reading book.Echos at Dawn tells the story of Grace Peterson,Shea's sister,and Rio,member of KGI.
After having escaped from the people who kidnapped her Grace is in need of protection.Guess who will do the job???When Rio volunteers to do the job many brows are raised but no one says anything.So,Rio takes his team and starts looking for Grace.But finding Grace isn't so difficult as protecting her is.Can he really protect her from the people who want to take advantage of her extraordinary ability to heal?
I loved this book as I did with every KGI book.It has a combination of action,romance and suspense that will keep you on the edge.In this book we see how exactly Grace's ability works,how rio and Grace's relationship steadily develops and what a compatible couple they are.
The fifth book in the KGI is definately a must read and I absolutely recommend it.I'm also looking forward to reading the next book in the series Shades of Grey,Cole and PJ's story that will be published at January 1st 2013.

First posted on:

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Echoes at Dawn.

Quotes Sophia T. Liked

Maya Banks
“This doesn't just involve you, honey. If it did, then what you suggest might be the best option. But it involves Shea and, by proxy, everyone at KGI because now you and your sister both are part of us. We don't run from a fight. It's not what KGI is about. KGI is about family. It's about protecting what matters the most to us. It's about never letting anyone take what is ours. You and Shea are ours now, we'll protect you with our last breaths.”
Maya Banks, Echoes at Dawn
tags: rio

07/03/2012 "Just started it!!!!!So excited....:)"
80.0% "Reading steady!!!!I blieve that I will have finished it until tommorow!!!It's incredible..."
show 1 hidden update…