Dana's Reviews > Black Dawn

Black Dawn by Rachel Caine

F_50x66
May 15, 12

Read from May 08 to 12, 2012

Before I ever began reading The Morganville Vampire series, I had read Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, The House of Night series, and The Vampire Academy series. I loved all those books, I loved the YA vampire genre, but I thought to myself, another vampire series.. I wasn't that interested in reading it. It was a friends urging and the cheaper omnibus edition, that made me change my mind. And I am so glad it did. I have not written reviews for the other books, but they are all amazing. This one is no different. Each book in the series takes you deeper into Morganville, deeper into the town, the terrors, and the four friends who fight against the darkness the town holds. Each of the four main characters; Eve, Michael, Shane, and Claire are so strong. Strong enough to fight the good and bad vampires, and fight for what they believe in. Sometimes they have to fight their own demons and weaknesses. As tough as they are, each character shows they have a soft side. In each book I also fall more in love with the male lead characters. Sean and Michael are amazing, hot, sexy, sweet, and loving lead males. Even Myrnin with his quirkiness, darkness and fondness for Claire holds a special place in my heart. For great plot lines, evil vampires, good vampires, and special characters I definitely recommend the Morganville Vampire series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Black Dawn.