Cindy's Reviews > On the Prowl

On the Prowl by Christine Warren

May 09, 12

Read from May 08 to 09, 2012

OK...here's the deal. I get in a rut sometimes, reading teen Paranormal Romance or just a plain good book and there's nothing naughty in it. I NEED naughty sometimes. So I pick an author that's very good at naughty. Enter: Christine Warren. I got hooked on this "Other" series when you could only get them through Ellora's Cave. And I bought alot of them! Now, they are available through Amazon, and I buy alot of them }:)

Heart wrenching beautiful Saskia Arcos is a Tiger shifter who has been raised with old fashioned values and willingly accepts an arranged marriage with Streak leader, hunky, handsome Nicolas Preda...a shifter Saskia has loved since the age of 8, when she first met him. Trying to come to terms with being mated to a very domineering alpha male has it's drawbacks. Add to that the Council of Others out to take down her mate as a suspect in the mauling of the council leader, a cat shifter, who dared to flirt with Saskia during her engagement party and the mystery needs to be solved so that Saskia and Nic can become the mated pair they were destined to become.

Of course I have a quote from this book...and you're going to love it: I'd rather spend my days mining for diamonds in a pile of horse shit.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read On the Prowl.

05/08/2012 page 293
100.0% "I'd rather spend my days mining for diamonds in a pile of horse $#it."