Mary's Reviews > Out of the Dark

Out of the Dark by Quinn Loftis

Jun 07, 12

Read on June 06, 2012

review on www.booknerdsacrossamerica.com

I have been waiting for this book since I finished Book 3: Just One Drop. I was literally counting the days on my calendar.

Finally, the moment came! I almost fainted! I cannot get enough of these wolves! I still believe that Jennifer Adams is the best (and funniest) character ever written and Decebel, well, he is the sexiest wolf EVER!!

Out Of The Dark picks up right where Just One Drop left off at. Jennifer is hurt and lost in the woods, Decebel is trying to save her (but she wants him to save her friends), Vasile was almost killed, Sally ends up being a Gypsy Healer (I KNOW RIGHT!!!???), and we still have Fane and Jacque.

Big, bad, wolf Thad try to kill Vasile (EPIC FAIL ON THAT ONE THAD!) and just when I think Decebel will be able to go save Jennifer, he is hit with a curse and cannot remember Jennifer. UGH! However, Decebel's wolf still knows that he needs Jennifer and that is all Decebel needs to go and find her. Along with that Sally, Jacque, and Fane are willing to do anything to save their Beta and Jennifer. We also get some new characters and they are just as awesome! They all tie this amazing story together.

Quinn Loftis was determined to give me a heart attack from this story, though. She was almost successful! However, there were 3 things that I wanted to see in this book and I got 2 of the 3. I will not want to spoil what they are so I will give hints. Someone gets hitched and there is more phasing. The #3 thing that I wanted I think will come in book 5 (which I hoping she is writing right now because I am not sure how much longer I can wait). I am really not sure if there will be a Book 5, there had been no official announcement from Quinn Loftis (as of yet). I do have my fingers crossed that there will be.

I really suggest that everyone read this series. They are fast and fabulous reads and have become one of my favorite series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Out of the Dark.

Quotes Mary Liked

Quinn Loftis
“Jennifer, you have to wake up and ride me”
Quinn Loftis, Out of the Dark

Quinn Loftis
“Death was in his eyes and hell would follow.”
Quinn Loftis, Out of the Dark