Nichole (Dirrty H)'s Reviews > But My Boyfriend Is

Aug 27, 2012

liked it
bookshelves: 2012, m-m
Read from August 23 to 26, 2012

I'm so exhausted with "but I don't want to people to think I'm gay" books, but Mitchell's an auto-buy. Why does it take her so long to write books???

Update 8/27/12:

Conflicted! I liked the MC's and I just wanted to hug Dylan until he couldn't breathe. And there were some scenes, mostly with Joey, that were really good and some dialogue that I wanted to print out and hang on my wall.

But ultimately, what the hell was this book even about? I have no idea. It was your typical K.A. Mitchell with prickly, hard to like characters and it was really really really low on the sugar scale, but seriously hot. If you're looking for a sweet love story, you're going to have to look really hard and make some of it up yourself in your mind. It was alright, but not worth four or five stars.
9 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read But My Boyfriend Is.

08/23/2012
22.0% "Uh-oh. Apparently Aaron said something really asshole-ish. But I don't get it. :( I don't like feeling dumb." 5 comments

message 1: by Ellie (new) - added it

Ellie I know what you mean. I cringe a bit reading the summaries, but then the actual books rarely disappoint.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

What was it about? Good question. I can't get enough of her guys or her writing, but sometimes the story telling sucks. :)

Lauraadriana I don't think she even knows what it was about :) I rounded up to four, but totally agree with you.

message 4: by Maygirl7 (new) - added it

Maygirl7 I haven't even been able to mark this as finished, because I feel so conflicted/confused about how I feel about the story. So frustrating! It would almost be better to know that I hated it....though I didn't.

Elizabetta Great review :)