Ronda Tutt's Reviews > Love's Captive

Love's Captive by Myra Nour

May 18, 12

bookshelves: erotic, futuristic, fantacy, science-fiction, romance
Read from May 16 to 17, 2012

Brilliant & Creatively Written! Sizzling Hot!

Wow! Several words can describe this book, Captivating, Fan-Fu@King-tastic, Excellent World Building, Mind Blowing and Orgasm Heaven, etc... Can you tell I loved this book - LOL I was hooked immediately in this fast paced Novel, I couldn't turn the pages fast enough as the scenes came alive on the pages, I literally watched each word come to life in color as if I was watching a movie. The authors world building skills is beyond brilliance as she creates a planet full of colorful majestic hues of blue, multiple moons and suns, fantasy like animal creatures that gasp our breath away with their beauty, well built and sexual native like men that make you melt just from one look, and a mystical legend of magical power gained from sacred crystals.

The characters connect beautifully and become real like with their emotions of resistance, love, jealousy, deceit, and kick ass fighting. The electrical connection between the King Rhamus and his chosen Queen Serena (Human Captive) is magnetic as their friendship grows into a love unexpected. Their sexual encounters are playful, humorous, toe curling, leg crossing, nipple straining, lip biting, hot flashing, and orgasm shattering. There is even a little lite BDSM of spanking and restraining while being pleasured in all positions fantasized about.

The story's plot builds through out the whole book with action pact drama, warring, and adaptation to the new life. The exciting chase for truth and trust is a loved ones test of sympathy, hatred and understanding that test all boundaries. In the end, the Moyds (Alien) and their chosen human mates win your heart over as they go beyond their determination to adapt and populate their world.

Overall, there is one thing that comes to mind when I think about this story and that is "Beam Me Up Scotty!" Did I tell you how much I loved this book - LOL I loved it so much I hugged it to my chest in the end as I felt all the happiness that I gained from this awesome read.

I highly recommend this book to everyone who loves romance and I truly look forward to reading the second book in the series "Heart of the Dragon."

Excellent Read!
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love's Captive.