Oleta Blaylock's Reviews > Deadly Game

Deadly Game by Christine Feehan

May 09, 12

Read from May 07 to 09, 2012

This book was probably the hardest to read so far. Jack Norton was tortured quite a bit before he escaped but his brother Ken was almost dead when they found him. He is so scarred and emotionally damaged that you just want to hold him and make it better. I loved the setup for meeting Marigold "Mari". I also love how the sub-plot advancement and the glimpse of Peter Whitney in person. I also thought that the acknowledgement of both teams suspensions about the man were a very nice touch as well. I will not be sorry to see this man get what he deserves. I also hope that those that are protecting them also get what they so richly deserve. It would never happen in real life but this is fiction and I can hope that the rich and powerful will be punished for all the things that have been done to these people. I was glad to see that Ken and Mari got there HEA even though there was a few pages there that I wasn't sure it was going to happen. Keep the tissues handy because this story is an emotional roller coaster from start to finish.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deadly Game.