Kerry sullivan's Reviews > Dragon Mine

Dragon Mine by Joyee Flynn

May 08, 12

bookshelves: gay-fiction, paranormal-urbanfantasy, shifter-werewolf
Read from May 07 to 08, 2012

This book was reviewed for Musings of a bookworm

I normally try to avoid this at all cost but this review does contain spoilers!!

OK I am on the fence with this book, it was a good story and I liked the people but it required a massive leap of faith and suspension of disbelieve to accept this world to be one that could exist. I have to wonder if the author was a little angry with the male gender when she wrote this seeing as she has the Dragons mates giving birth to the children. Now don't get me wrong as a mother of four I LOVE the idea of thee men having to carry and give birth. What I found just to be just the wrong side of fanciful was that Neil and Ryan got pregnant the first time, when Gabriel had said that the mating would change their bodies so the could accommodate a baby. Even if they were at it like rabbits I would think it would take a couple of weeks at least to grow a new organ. The story its self is a good one the characters are likeable and as the start of a series it did do its job, if I am honest I wont be rushing to buy the other books in this series but if I get stuck and don't know what to read I will go back to it just to see what happens to the slave traders.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dragon Mine.