Jeffrey Hite's Reviews > Catholic Family Fun: A Guide for the Adventurous, Overwhelmed, Creative, or Clueless

Catholic Family Fun by Sarah A. Reinhard

May 07, 2012

bookshelves: religious, family, non-fiction, selfhelp, authors-i-know
Read in April, 2012 — I own a copy

When I first heard about Sarah Reinhard’s book, Catholic Family Fun: A Guide for the Adventurous, Overwhelmed, Creative, or Clueless I knew I needed to read it. My wife and I are always looking for idea of things to do with the kids as a family.

Now, being the parents of 9 kids means that there is not a lot that my wife and I have not really tried before. I am not saying that I am a super genius and I have thought of everything under the sun, but over the years we have tried a lot of different things for family entertainment. What it does mean is that we are always on the lookout for new ideas, enter Catholic Family Fun: A Guide for the Adventurous, Overwhelmed, Creative, or Clueless. This book is full of ideas.

For us many of the ideas were things that we had tried before, but even those Sarah had taken the time to put together lists of how you could change these ideas up in the “Make it Your Own” sections so that it fit your family, and how you could make use them to build your faith. Although we tend to be the fly by the seat of your pants kind of people, the planned details in to book were great. Information on what you would need and how long each activity could take and how long you would need would to take to setup ahead of time where invaluable

This book is just filled with ideas. If you have a family whether you are a first time parent or you have nine kids like us, you have to have this book on your selves.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Catholic Family Fun.