Guilty Pleasures's Reviews > Wolf Flight

May 07, 12

bookshelves: guiltypleasures-kclu
Read in May, 2012

KcLu's review posted on Guilty Pleasures

Tad Maxwell has known he is a wolf for the last two years, and he doesn’t see his status changing anytime soon. His sister, Robyn, has just been triggered and become the mate of the Granite Lake pack’s Alpha, and he is starting to get even more frustrated with his wolf side then before. His skin literally is itching for his wolf to be set free, but he will not do his First Mating with just anyone. He wants it to be special, and to be with his Mate. Little does he know that the one girl from high school he didn’t let himself want is not only a wolf, but she is also his mate.

Missy offers to be Tad’s First Mate thinking this will be a false mating, and she will lose her Omega powers. She doesn’t realize that he has been in love with her just as long as she has been in love with him. Her Omega side allows her to see that at possible the worse time. When she tells Tad that they are really True Mates he misunderstands the situation, and in an attempt to be noble and step away from Missy he causes them severe physical pain, because for a wolf you can’t just stop midway through these things. BUT once these two get their shenanigans all together and get to the smoking hot sex, they almost set your e-reader on fire.

This is a book with many turns that keep you guessing as to what will happen next. The beginning of the book opens with Missy dealing with the crazy brother of her dead husband. Because of the fact that she was never a true mate to her first husband and since she is an Omega, Doug is going to try and force her to mate him. Doug is beyond a bad wolf. He has been using the pack for illegal activities, and wants to force Missy to use her Omega powers to further that along. He is going to allow her to go on a six week research trip as part of her mourning. Then after that he will make her his. He has used a threat against her little sister to insure she doesn’t run off, or so he thinks. But how will her react after learning that Missy has mated to Tad while away and how will Missy insure the safety of her little sister??

I absolutely loved this book. Vivian has a talent when writing these quick reads. She does it in a masterful way that you don’t feel rushed or like you are missing part of the story. This is a great series. I like how the two books intertwine with each other. This is what I love about reading series books. I love when they feel like you are reading on big long book. Throw in some smoking hot sex between two smoking hot wolves, and I am one hooked gal!! I recommend y’all trying out this book and the series!!

4.75 Stars
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wolf Flight.