Romancing the Book's Reviews > Till Abandon

Read in April, 2012

Posted on Romancing the Book blog
Reveiwed by~Nichelle
Review Copy Provided by~the Author

Ok I have to say once again Avril Ashton is off the chain good. This book kept my attention from the first page till the last. Entrancing and sexy characters who you fall in love with immediately. Action packed from page one.

Voltaire is a volatile character, but you can also sense the vulnerability in her and you want her to succeed in whatever she does. With the mouth of a sailor, ash white hair and a blue and a gold eye she casts a beautiful figure of a woman. Though what kind of being she is, isn’t quite understood by her or anyone else for that matter. Her psychic abilities are nothing to sneeze at either.

Blake wow what can I say about him. He is one sexy shifter wolf male that cares deeply for those he wishes to protect and that comes to include Voltaire even though he doesn’t trust her. But even with the mistrust Blake is drawn to Voltaire and cannot help himself when it comes to claiming her as his own true mate.

The plot is well developed and keeps one guessing as to what will happen next. A book with a heroine that can kick butt and in heels no less has my vote as one great read. Filled with exciting twists and turns

Voltaire and Blake both have Alpha tendencies and it makes for a on your toes exciting read as you wonder whom will give in to whom. A very believable love story. Once more proving to the naysayers that you can have erotica and romance in the same book. Would I get an Avril Ashton book again? The answer is a big sounding Yes! She never disappoints. Her stories are always sexy, gritty, dark, fun, loving and erotic all the things one wants in an erotic romance paranormal. And the urban humor in her stories make it seem down to earth and realistic. This book is steamy, sexy and filled with those moments that will have you sighing or catching your breath. Cheers to Avril Ashton, she has made me smile yet again.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Till Abandon.