Amber I. (AwesomeSauce Book Club)'s Reviews > Sacrificial Magic

Sacrificial Magic by Stacia Kane

May 06, 2012

bookshelves: 2012-reads
Read from May 09 to 16, 2012

This series is freaking unbelieveably awesome!! I just can not get enough. The characters are so real that the emotions they feel in the books I feel too. All the characters just come alive. There is always so much happening. Chess is always involved in a life or death situation. There is always a mystery to solve. There is always a killer ghost. As much as I love the Downside Ghost world, I love Chess and Terrible and their roller coaster relationship more then I can even describe.

Sacrificial Magic is heart wrenchingly good. I was a nervous wreck going into this book, I just knew something was going to go wrong. Chess is not called my favorite flawed heroine for no reason, and she did not disappoint! And p.s when the girl wants to get laid, please just give her what she wants. One of the most heart breaking and hardest scenes was all due to that.. I will not spoil it for you but man it was hard to read.

And as much of heart ache there is there is also some awesome and joyous things. I think the good things are that much more great because of all the stuff we have to go through to get us there. Chess and Terrible both have their issues and their road is not an easy one but when they do it get together its like the best thing ever.

This is going down as one of my most favorite series ever. So like I keep saying if you haven't yet, then you need to get on it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sacrificial Magic.

05/09/2012
6.0% "I forgot I have a library book I need to read. So I have to pause this book for the moment. Its going to be tough."
show 2 hidden updates…

HeatherJay I commend you for your strength. I wouldn't have been able to put this one aside!!!

Amber I. (AwesomeSauce Book Club) Its not easy. But my library book is due and I don't want to wait for it again. Its super hard though. I already miss this book

Katie Michaels You finished? It was amazing, wasn't it?!?!

Becky You made it through :)