Jack's Reviews > The Wind Through the Keyhole

The Wind Through the Keyhole by Stephen King

May 06, 12

Read in May, 2012

Good book! This is another 'Dark Tower' story, no sort of two and a half stories. Roland and his ka-tet are caught up a 'starkblast' on the oath of the Beam to the Dark Tower and forced to find shelter. There's a bit of drama there, but they and Roland tells a story, well two stories as the group rides out the storm. Both are interesting and good tales. One harkens back to when Roland was a young gunslinger and his father and dinh sends him on a mission to solve a mystery. Within that tale, young Roland must console a young boy, a victim of a tragedy and the heart of the mystery he is solving. This story of another young lad and an adventure he must go on.

It was fun revisiting Mid-World once again and hopefully there's still a tale or two. I am not a real fantasy genre fan, and it took me awhile to get into the Dark Tower series. I enjoy King's Gothic horror much more, but the dude can tell a story. I',m happy he's still at it!

Good Read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Wind Through the Keyhole.