Carrie Kaut's Reviews > Immortal City

Immortal City by Scott Speer

Jun 17, 13

bookshelves: 2012, angels, 2011, 2013
Read from July 06 to 07, 2012

page 75...the story is intriguing i like the new twist on angels sort of...im kind of gettin mad actually the fact that angels would charge to provide protection and a substantial fee for when they are saving...at least in l.a.weatherly's books (p.s. LOVE THEM!!! ) The angels are just flat out evil....this idk the whole idea is pissing me off and the people swooning over them omg

NOW for the grammar..this is freakin killing me i wanna take a red pen to this book and correct everything but it just feels so wrong yet when i see an error you see me roll my eyes in fustration...oh god what to do (its ironic grammar and spelling is a big thing for me seeing as when im on the computer i dont care about it ...go figure)

out of 3 theories all touching on different things...2 were right
SPOILER IM TELLIN YOU MY 2 WINNING THEORIES!

1. ethan is psycho

2. the dead dad lead the rebel thing...ok that one is only really half right...but i say it still counts!!!

the book was a great new twist on angels one that are total celebrities and people worship them like they are johnny depp...(come on you know for a fact you would worship him! hes gorgeous! ok if not him than mark walberg?)

and this had a battle scene people! finally a decent battle scene granted it could of been better but it was still a battle scene so im just pleased about that!!!

i wonder if there is going to be a 2nd book? possibly a series??
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Immortal City.

07/06/2012 page 40
11.0% "well this is a totally new concept of angels im seriously intrigued"
06/17/2013 marked as: currently-reading