Lynsey • The Demon Librarian's Reviews > Bewitching the Werewolf

Bewitching the Werewolf by Caroline Hanson

5112089
This was a short and sweet Kindle Freebie about a witch who is drafted in to help a reluctant werewolf find his mate.

I enjoyed this. It had a few errors, mainly just missing dialogue tags, but it wasn't enough to bother me. It was free, after all.

It was an excellent sample of Caroline Hanson's writing style and I will definitely be reading more of her full-length stuff because she has a great personality that comes across through her characters. The inner thought processes of the witch in particular were very enjoyable. If anyone is familiar with the bat shit crazy Valkyries and Witches from Kresley Cole's IAD series, you might enjoy that type of character, too.

It was too short for me to get more than 3-stars-excited about it, but it definitely worked as a marketing tool because I added her other works to my TBR list as soon as I finished.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bewitching the Werewolf.

Laurie Bongiorno Thanks for sharing this free read. It was really cute.

message 2: by Lynsey (last edited May 14, 2012 09:11AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Lynsey   • The Demon Librarian Laurie wrote: "Thanks for sharing this free read. It was really cute."

It really was, I wanted it to carry on!