Shelli Fickes's Reviews > Confessions of an Economic Hit Man

Confessions of an Economic Hit Man by John Perkins

F_50x66
May 06, 12

Recommended for: Everyone who lives in the U.S.A.

This book should be read by entirely everyone that lives in the United States. Especially by anyone that cares to vote, or watches the news, and anyone that keeps their money in a bank. Really everyone that resides here should read this book. It's not a big, thick book either, that doesn't mean to intimidate the reader about the facts, on the contrary. However it will startle those that take the time to read it, with the intention to instead, intimidate the U.S. government, for which they should feel ashamed and be remorseful for what they've done, and knowingly lied about to The People for years. Covering up the truth surrounding issues made unaware, and topics mislead or not taught in schools as to the facts that have had everyone believing something else. Let the truth's be known to all who take our history seriously, and for all those that read it will indeed be shocked by what they find out in these facts that the author reveals after he lived that life and then came forward to tell us, what otherwise would still remain hidden, secretive information that our U.S. government doesn't want us to know about. The media has even went to extensive costs and levels to help them cover up the truth, and they still are not reporting to us as to what is the real important news, making it questionable as to how much truth there is in what they're bringing to viewers of television news or to what is really going on in our country and around the world they don't want anyone to think about or know about. The book is well written, but by which the author eventually was riddened with so much guilt in the positions he held while working for the government that he finally decided to do the right thing and come open with writing this book. He wants us to open our eyes in the details he lists through the events that took place as they happend when he was an economic hitman, that he might proove to each and everyone of us just how capable the govenment is to be taking us all down a path we do not want to be on-it will astonish anyone who reads it. All the cheating, the lieing, and the killing cannot be exposed in just this one book, but to so many people and leaders around the globe, it will have the reader feeling uncomfortable, and certainly more questionable as to how other's are viewing this country right now. I know it shocked me, and put a lot of dought in my mind and distrust in our goverment, that I will be forever a changed person, but made more aware of what was and what can be in store for our future.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Confessions of an Economic Hit Man.