Sandra Stiles's Reviews > Spectral

Spectral by Shannon Duffy

May 15, 12

bookshelves: paranormal, romance, young-adult
Read from May 06 to 16, 2012

This was a very interesting book. It has two hunky guys for Jewel to hook up with. One of them, Chase, is a very popular jock. The other one, Roman, comes across as a bad boy. Jewel has never been in one place long enough to have a close friend, let alone a boy friend.
Now she has a best friend named Taylor and two boys who are trying for her attention. With her past experiences with people chasing them, who can she trust when strange things begin to happen?

There is a well rounded cast of characters. Jewel has a definite connection with her younger brother. To say she would do anything for him is an understatement. Their relationship reminded me of my son and daughter. She has an aunt that you just want to kill. I felt tension the minute she entered the story. I just knew she had to be up to no good. Then we meet the grandmother. Jewel and her brother are thrilled to see her. The author does an excellent job of making you think you one thing then throwing a twist at you that you could not possibly see coming. This was a great read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Spectral.