Lisa's Reviews > SEVEN-X

SEVEN-X by Mike Wech

F_50x66
May 06, 12

Read in May, 2012

Seven-X is one of those books that stays with you long after you read it. There are so many layers to the story and such depth of thought that I found myself thinking about it when I wasn't reading and kept wanting to go back and read more. I'm anxious to see if there is a sequel or additional volumes coming because the ending left me wanting to know so much more about Eddie, Annette and the baby Kevin.

I found these characters fascinating and haunting, as well as the demons. I ended up googling their names and found the information very accurate and well researched. Which is why I got chills as I read. Some portions of this book literally had the hairs on my arm standing up and I was so immersed in the action that I was afraid to move or put down the book.

Eddie Hansen is a tragic hero and I felt myself screaming at the pages for him to stop his journey into madness because it was becoming my own. This book drags you into his adventure and with every breath taking step you find yourself trapped in that asylum with no way out!

Seven-X is a chilling tale that makes you question the unseen world around you and take into account your actions that may alter this spiritual dimension. It is truly a fascinating and powerful story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read SEVEN-X.