Steph's Reviews > Savage Hunger

2142019
May 06, 12

bookshelves: year-read-2012, author-웃, series-ongoing
Read on May 06, 2012

Savage Hunger introduces us to Warrick Donovan and his team of PIA (Preternatural Investigation Agency) agents. He and his team are on a mission to free captive shifters when he spots Sienna Peters, his childhood best friend's younger sister, traipsing around the compound in an evening gown. Sienna has only just learned that the lab she works for, in hopes of putting her biochemist degree to use, is experimenting/torturing shifters. Not only is her employer's behavior a shock, but even more so is the knowledge that shifters exist. Not really knowing what she can do, she knows she must try to free the captives. Before she can reach them, however, Warrick "takes her into custody".

Warrick is suspicious of her motives and knowledge of the experiments while Sienna is equally suspicious of him and his team. She's been told that no one can be trusted. But, Warrick was her childhood crush and though she hasn't seen him in six years, her feelings for him haven't changed. These two work in tandem with the PIA team to learn more about what has been done to the shifters, how to correct it, who's responsible and most importantly, who can be trusted with the information.

I enjoyed this book so much! I decided to read the first chapter, just to test the waters and ended up reading it in one sitting. I loved Warrick. The cover of the book is smokin' and did wonders for the imagination while reading. Sienna's reaction to her new reality was believable. I will definitely be continuing the series. As this was the first book I've read by Shelli Stevens, I will also keep my eyes out for other books of hers.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Savage Hunger.

05/05/2012
100.0% "Flew thru this one. Really enjoyed it. I like the shifter world and agents of the PIA Shelli created. I am looking forward to the next book."

message 1: by Sandra (new) - added it

Sandra Always liked Shelli Stevens, I'll look out for this one :)

Steph This is the first book of hers I've read. Will definitely keep my eye out for more though.

I think you'd like this one. I really enjoyed it. It sucked me right in and I didn't stop until the end. Really liked the PIA, like the CIA, but Preternatural Investigation Agency. The H/h were great together and the H, Warrick was smokin'. ;)

message 3: by Sandra (new) - added it

Sandra Excellent, I added it to the wishlist and will grab it next time I'm trolling the ebook sites :)

Steph :D