Stevie's Reviews > The Irish Warrior

The Irish Warrior by Kris Kennedy

May 09, 12

bookshelves: alpha-male, favorite-author, feisty-heroine, medieval, steamy, historical-ireland
Read from May 05 to 08, 2012

Another excellent story. Great story telling. Kennedy is a very talented author who is capable of verbally illustrating almost tangible settings and characters. Finian was a bit of heaven on earth, really liked his style. Good character chemistry with enough build up pace to keep it interesting but not so fast it was typical love at first sight ploy. Senna was crafted wonderfully, with depth and heart. The entire story was a swift current of action and adventure, and some fairly steamy love scenes. Like I said, I reeeeally liked Finian's style. LOL. There were, however, several (small) details in this one, that went unresolved or still teetering of to the side, which was unlike KK's other two books. Minor things to be sure, but there none the less. And there was a bothersome issue of Senna's brother's name. He was referred to as William sometimes and Liam others. My only other complaint is that's the extent of her current library. Another definite recommend, but as with her other books, be prepared to dig in a bit. Her stories aren't exactly light reads, although this one was a bit light that the others, but still slightly more complicated and meaty than many of this genre. I cannot wait for more from this author.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Irish Warrior.