Jacelyn's Reviews > The No-Cry Sleep Solution: Gentle Ways to Help Your Baby Sleep Through the Night

The No-Cry Sleep Solution by Elizabeth Pantley

May 14, 2012

bookshelves: bambina
Read from May 05 to 14, 2012

I appreciate that Pantley offered specific suggestions for helping the bambina sleep, rather than just giving the traditional presentation of why cry-it-out is harmful. However, I am blessed with a bambina who currently is a decent nighttime sleeper; I'm looking for help getting her to nap better, and unfortunately there are a total of 3 pages about improving napping habits, and those are technically only there because one of Pantley's strategies for improving nighttime sleep is making sure baby is getting good naps. So far we've only done nap logs once, and we've used the whole put-her-back-to-sleep-at-the-first-peep strategy for a week now, so I am eager to do another log and see how it compares to the original.

I'll probably continue to refer back to this book as we get ready to do things like wean bambina off of swaddling and pacifiers, as it seems to have the "gentlest" suggestions for helping her learn to go to sleep on her own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The No-Cry Sleep Solution.