Jessica's Reviews > Everyone Worth Knowing

Everyone Worth Knowing by Lauren Weisberger

Sep 09, 08

Read in August, 2006, read count: 1

** spoiler alert ** 'Everyone Worth Knowing' got me through a tough time in my life. Once this book captured my attention with its cute, little cover art, I was definitely hooked. Bette's situations and life as a whole, transported me to another world. I was lost in NYC club-hopping to the restaurants and parties that she promoted.

This book delivers it all: Work, Love, Family, Stress, Friendship, Travel, Happiness & Sadness. Like the jacket says, "What happens when a girl on the fringe enters the realm of New York's chic, party-hopping elite??"

Every book is different for every single person, but the main purpose of reading is to "transport" you to another time and place. It lets you forget about everyday life and the stresses that accompany it.

Weisberger's book definitely accomplished that for me. I do recommend it - especially for those laying poolside or sitting in 27B on their way to Santa Fe, for example. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Everyone Worth Knowing.