Richard's Reviews > I Am Ozzy

I Am Ozzy by Ozzy Osbourne

May 12, 2012

bookshelves: biography
Read from May 05 to 12, 2012

'I Am Ozzy' reads like you were sitting down the pub, listening to the Ozzmeister tell you one funny story after another. He's done some crazy shit in his, every drug, pill and booze known to man, but somehow has survived as a father, a husband, a grandfather, a loyal son and proud Briton. Several laughing out-loud moments while reading this. Four stars.

'well, I got hit by an aeroplane once, sort of anyway. And i broke my neck on a quad bike. Then I died twice during the coma. I had AIDS for 24 hours, too. And I thought I had MS. I broke my clack that other time. Oh, and I've had the clap a few times. And had one or two seizured, like when I took codeine, or when I date raped myself in Germany. That's it really - unless you count the abuse of prescription medication.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Am Ozzy.

Quotes Richard Liked

Ozzy Osbourne
“That night, at God knows what hour, Bill phoned me up and shouted, ‘Ozzy, I think my
house is haunted!’

‘Sell tickets then,’ I told him, and put the phone down.”
Ozzy Osbourne, I Am Ozzy

05/08/2012 page 185
47.0% "So we booked ourselves into Sounds Interchange Studios and flew off to Toronto. But even three thousand miles away from Englang the old problems soon came up again... For example, I spent about every night getting seriously fucked-up at a place called the Gas Works, opposite the apartment block where I was staying."