Rachel's Reviews > Black Heart

F 50x66
May 05, 2012

bookshelves: action-adventure
Read on May 05, 2012

Twins Connar and Grace are reuited with their mother Sally Tempest. Everything seems okay but when a ship of Vampirates, led by the evil vampire Sidario, threatens the costal villages it's up to Connar and his new Captain, Cheng Li, to stop them. Meanwhile Grace is spending time with her mother and there she finds out that Dexter Tempest isn't her real father but if he isn't then who is?

I picked this book up becuase I read the other three books in the series and they were pretty good so I wanted to find out what happens to Connar and Grace. The story and the books are getting sort of boring now because of the style of writing that the author uses is for kids younger than me and that makes the series a little boring. I still like the books but they aren't really that interesting to me now.

I finished this book because I wanted to find out who Connar and Graces father was. That was one of the main reasons. I didn't find out until the second last chapter and that made it really frustrating because I really wanted to find out who was their father. I could have read ahead but I didn't want to ruin the story by finding out what happends in the end.

I would recommend the book to Aloka because she likes reading action/adventure books and I think that she would like this one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Black Heart.