Laura Thomas's Reviews > A Demon Love Story Part One: The Obsession

A Demon Love Story Part One by Allison B. Levine

May 07, 12

Read in May, 2012

First I want to say that my rating for this book is 3.5 STARS. It falls between I liked it and I really liked it.
The first person point of view works well for Alex. You really get inside her head and see how twisted her mind is. You do not want to get on her bad side. This woman believes in vengeance and will get it.
Liam is likeable at first. I could never figure out what he saw in Alex and my feelings about both of them changed throughout the book.
The plot was new and the story was easy to follow but the reading was slow going at times. This book is very long and I feel that if it had been shorter and concentrated on the dialogue more, it would have been more enjoyable for me, because the dialogue was great. Except for certain scenes, I almost forgot this story had vampires in it, so I would recommend it to anyone looking for a book about vengeance, a thirst for blood, and a lustful dark romance. Because of the mature content, I would only recommend this to adult readers.
Overall, I enjoyed A Demon Love Story and would like to read more of Allison's books.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Demon Love Story Part One.