Chris Lange's Reviews > Shanna

Shanna by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss

May 05, 2012

bookshelves: my-favorite-books, romance

Shanna and Rourk are unforgettable. There's passion, fighting, pirates, but most of all a wonderful love story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shanna.

Margie Church This was the first romance novel I ever read and it remains my favorite. If I'd have had a daughter, I'd have named her Shanna. Kathleen didn't live far from me, but I never had the chance to meet her.

Chris Lange Margie wrote: "This was the first romance novel I ever read and it remains my favorite. If I'd have had a daughter, I'd have named her Shanna. Kathleen didn't live far from me, but I never had the chance to meet ..."

I think The Wolf and the Dove and Shanna are my two favorite books. I must have read them at least 10 times, I enjoy them as much today as I did twenty years ago. Kathleen certainly was an awesome writer!

Margie Church It is one of the few books I bought and kept all these years. She was wonderful. Sure wish I could have met her.

Chris wrote: "Margie wrote: "This was the first romance novel I ever read and it remains my favorite. If I'd have had a daughter, I'd have named her Shanna. Kathleen didn't live far from me, but I never had the ..."