Brendan.r's Reviews > The Blind Side: Evolution of a Game

The Blind Side by Michael Lewis

U 50x66
May 04, 2012

This book is about a young man Michael Ohe. If you are a football fan you have to read this insperatinal story! Michael Oher a very poor teenager lives in the projects. A young boy and his family are driving home and they spot him walking late at night. S.J. the boy remembers him from school and they ask him if he has anywhere to go. Michael says he does but he really has nowhere to stay for the night and he doesen;t want to go back to the projects. Michael is seen walking again at night and they finally persuades him to stay with them for a while. Michael stays longer than expexted and becomes part of the family. He plays football and is very good at offensive tackle. Michael gets many scolarships and play for Ole Miss and then plays in the NFl.

I would reccomend this book to anyone who likes football or really wants to be inspired. People 12 and up would enjoy this book. Michael is still in the Nfl and was drafted 22 overall in the 1st round by the Baltimore Ravens. The meaning of this story is hard work pays off and having a good heart can change you life forever.

I really enjoyed reading this book. This is the second time I have read it and I actually enjoyed it more then the last time. The story of Michael's life is very sad at the begining but it got better and better. I really hope you take the time to read this book it may even change you life!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Blind Side.