Sam at A Journey Through Pages's Reviews > Thumped

May 15, 12

bookshelves: have-physical-copy
Read from May 04 to 05, 2012

Review from A Journey Through Pages

Bumped is like a light social commentary, Thumped is a full out media rebellion. It tops Bumped by a lot and I am incredibly glad that this one I own, because I plan to reread it. This is the book where things get good. Some time has passed between the last book and this one and now they are on damage control, selling an image of the twin girls having twins. Jondoe is in complete love with Harmony, Harmony is back at the Church with Ram, and Zen and Melody have a plan.

You spend most of the novel wondering where everything is going to end up. There is this huge knot and there seems to be no way to unravel it. I ate this book right up, once again it is fast paced and the writing is well done, not distracting from the storyline. It brings to light more of the questions that many readers wondered during Bumped.

In this social system, everyone's part gets questioned and analyzed and we ask ourselves is this right, what if this ever happened?

This book reads more like YA Dystopia than YA Contemporary, but it does still have that feel to it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Thumped.

05/04/2012 page 139