Quinn Loftis's Reviews > Inescapable

Inescapable by Amy A. Bartol

May 04, 12

So I'm chatting with Amy on Faceboook and we're like hey nice to meet you, I write books, you write books yada, yada. Then I'm like, well crap I haven't read her books. So I go to Amazon look her up and press buy with one click (you know you guys all are too familiar with that little orange button). So I sit down in my recliner, when I should be working on book 4 in my series, and settle in...well I shouldn't have tried to get settled because this book is action packed. Amy has created a world of characters that you can't help but love (I mean seriously I want a Bun and Brownie in my life please). Reed is both amazing and frustrating. Poor Russell just can't catch a break and Evie is a walking paradox. The story never dragged, the romance was intense and the support characters really made the book for me. Excellent job Amy! See you on Facebook chickadee!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Inescapable.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new)

Amy Bartol You have to be the most amazing person in the world, Quinn! Thank you!

Quinn Loftis Amy wrote: "You have to be the most amazing person in the world, Quinn! Thank you!"

Lol, you are too kind. As long as I take my medicine I do pretty good ;) I really did enjoy your books. I look forward to your future books! If you want to do a chapter swap I would be happy to put one of your chapters at the end of Out Of The Dark when it comes out in June. Thank you for your sweet words!

message 3: by Angie (new) - added it

Angie How dare you relax when you have book for to finish!! I am having withdrawals here... I don't think I've gone through so many books that didn't satisfy me while waiting for yours and samantha youngs books!! I will usually read to the end of a book even if it's not that great just to see the end, but no now I am so bored with some books I don't even finish them. It's all your fault for writing such awesome and exciting books!!! :)

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy Bartol Angie wrote: "How dare you relax when you have book for to finish!! I am having withdrawals here... I don't think I've gone through so many books that didn't satisfy me while waiting for yours and samantha young..."

LOL, Angie! I'm not sure if you are talking to Quinn Loftis or me! Quinn is almost finished with her book 4 "Out of the Dark" and I'm going to be publishing my book 4 "Incendiary." I suspect it's Quinn, though--I think the release date for her's is June 7, 2012 :) So funny--tell her to stop slacking off! You can see her at UtopYacon 2012 in Nashville July 6-8. She'll be right next to me at the book signing. :D

message 5: by Angie (new) - added it

Angie Oh I was talking to Quinn but her comment did get me interested in your books! I love her writing so if shes raving over yours I'm sure you'll Be on my list of addicting authors soon! Nashville is so far! Let me know when y'all are in southern California!

message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy Bartol Sounds good, Angie! We might just have to take this tour on the road! :)

message 7: by Angie (new) - added it

Angie I agree

message 8: by Daphne (last edited May 10, 2012 02:35AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Daphne The Premonition series is absolutely entertaining I loved the first two books. I didn't know Indebted was out! Dang it...hard to keep up when books are released.

Erin So, I'm scrolling down Amy's reviews here while responding to an email about her GR interview for our group, and I come across your review. Given my recent addiction to the Grey Wolves series, I understandably had a little fan girl *OH EM GEEEE!!!* moment! LOL =)

Quinn Loftis Erin wrote: "So, I'm scrolling down Amy's reviews here while responding to an email about her GR interview for our group, and I come across your review. Given my recent addiction to the Grey Wolves series, I u..."

Lol, well I am honored that you had a fan girl moment, that makes my day!