Cheryl Dyson's Reviews > The Persistence of Memory

The Persistence of Memory by Jordan Castillo Price

May 05, 12

bookshelves: m-m-romance
Read in May, 2012

WHY DID I READ THIS SO QUICKLY? *SOBS BITTERLY* I am already massively hooked on this. Daniel is so beaten down with guilt that he can barely function - what he does day to day to get by is not living, it's surviving. The teasing glimpses of the "man in black" are incredibly tantalizing, so that by the time they actually meet (MOST AWKWARD MEETING EVERRRRRR!!!!) I was about to explode with anticipation, only to be gobsmacked at how it went down. I love that these two have so many issues they almost seem insurmountable, but they are both brilliant and incredibly sweet underneath. My heart is already hurting for them.

Once again I freaking love the way Jordan writes. I don't feel that the plot has been dumbed down to make way for romance, nor has the romance taken a backseat to the plot. I'm equally invested in both. I can't wait to see what happens with Daniel's business and I'm biting my nails to find out how our boys will break down the unusual walls between them.

I must not stalk the author more than I already do, but DAMN I want the next part already. I've been thinking about this book all day long, which to me is the mark of something awesome. Can't wait for more of this.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Persistence of Memory.